A Letter to Our Customers:
Due to the current COVID-19 environment, we are making the difficult decision to close the Mifflin Inn Restaurant for the winter season. We have chosen September 14th as our end of season closing date and will be resuming normal operation in the spring of next year. Gift certificate holders who miss this deadline will be welcome to redeem them in the spring.
Please note our hours of operation will be changing as we prepare for our winter shutdown. The following hours begin immediately:
* Thursday – Closed
* Friday – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
* Saturday – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
* Sunday – 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
We wish to express our thanks and appreciation to our customers and staff and look forward to seeing them when we re-open for normal operations in March of next year.
As local Owner - Operators of the Mifflin Inn Restaurant, we wish to also thank our vendors who have provided us with local goods and services and look forward to reestablishing these connections upon reopening. Our local vendors include:
* Everleaf Aquaponics – Shiloh, Ohio
* Spohn Greenhouse – Lucas, Ohio
* Pleasant Valley Growers LLC – Lucas, Ohio
* Harvey’s Market – Big Prairie, Ohio
* Heffelfinger Meats – Jeromesville, Ohio
* Pinhook Meats – Lucas, Ohio
* Beaver Meats – Smithville, Ohio
* Ravens Glenn Winery – West Lafayette, Ohio
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patronage!
THE MIFFLIN INN RESTAURANT STAFF